CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Whoaaa...4 year Long Distance Relationship

Whooaa...never imagine and thought that we are already in this relationship for 4 years long plus we're doing in long distance..pweew..what a record that could be proud with!!
well i'm really thankful and glad that i found him..the one who could made my day!!
he knows how to makes me smile, laugh and makes me feel much better whenever i'm in my bad mood time. He makes me feels that i'm his precious one that need to be protect from any harmful things..he even makes me feel more that a queen whenever i wanted to be spoil by him..
his laugh,his smile,his voice, his comfort hug and his kiss are the some of his best features.
Dear God, i hope this relationship will last and we both will live happily ever after..amiin!!

He's my first and i'm really hoping that he could be my last..

Love u Indra Patra Kusuma..:*

0 comments: