CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Maybe..

Maybe..
I'm not as tall as a supermodel who used to walked on the catwalk
Maybe..
I'm not as talented as an actress who could act well on the movie
maybe..
i don't have a beautiful voice that a singer has to sang on some song beautifully
maybe..
i don't dance as attractive as a dancer that could performed at the stage
maybe..
i don't have a lot of cash to take u around the world
maybe..
I'm not as pretty as miss world that has perfect smile and perfect body
i know I'm imperfect and not deserve anything from you..
i know I'm not a girl who deserve to be spoiled with a guy like u.
Simply just my heart and lots of love is all that i can offer to you
to love you and love me back is all an ordinary girl like me would ever wanted from u..
because to love you everyday, every minutes, every hours, and every seconds is all that i can do for you..

0 comments: