CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My High School Years Moment

I'm positively sure that almost everybody has their own bitter sweet memories of their school years. for me, high school gives me the deepest memories compared with my other school years moment. even though I'm not entered the top high school in Jakarta, but it's OK with me because i never expected that i get more than i expect in this school. to be honest, at first I'm feeling a bit disappointed because failed to entered one of the top public school in East Jakarta, where most of my junior highs friend has been entered. but then after i went through in this school and adapt well to it's environment, I'm getting feel that i having my second home, second parents which are my teachers, and also having a lot of good friends there. the teachers, classmate, senior,and junior..are those who involved and a part of my deepest sweet memories of high school. i even never expected that i'm having a relationship with my own classmate. im really glad and thank full for having him. (love ya beib..) also not forgetting my best friends who always giving me support when i was down, always there whenever i needed them, and share those stupid and crazy moments together. hope our friendship last forever guys..loved and missed ya!!

Thanks so much guys for giving me such a great memories where we used to studied, laughing, crying, and spent a lot of time together. hope that our friendship will last forever,hopes that we could follow our own path that leads us to our dreams. Also a bunch of thank full for all my techers that really helped me a lot in discovering who i will be..without you all, i don't know which path i would follow..

A lot of love from me..
Delasita

0 comments: