CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Waiting..be patient please!

Once i heard a good and inspired quotes that stated "Good things come to those who waited"
i think it's really motivated me as I'm having this situation where i haven't find any answer yet. well I'm in a middle of my last semester right now, and suppose I took the industrial training, but i haven't got a space since my group project has postponed the presentation day. So, I'm a bit late than the time-plan. Unfortunately, i haven't got the solution yet. huff..kinda bored a bit to knowing that i don't have any routine activity, but i believe that God plan something good for me..
well maybe it's time for me to learn to be more patient..
last i'm still hoping for the best like always..really don't want to makes my family down..

Luck for u and me..for all of us
cheers
^___^

0 comments: