CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Love Notes for my Sweetheart

Dear Love,
From the first time that our eye contacted..
i knew that you had something special inside your beautiful sight
your warm smile melted me
your sweet laughter and care attracted me
you rapture me with your kindness..
when we getting close..i always prays to God..
hoping to send me someone as good as you are..

when u meet that other girl..
honestly i cried myself to sleep..
i can't forget you! I can't stop thinking about you..
Is you that always dancing around my head..
hey..it's me who loved you first!! why you choose her in the first place?
i never understands what's going on by the time..
i barely could cot breath..it's hurt so much in pain
despite of that i prayed that you will find your happiness with her

When I'm away from you..
i tried to find someone else
but i was wrong..i was comparing you with that guy..
it's not a love that i found..it's only amaze that i got..
and it's not taking too long..it was only for a while

When i get back home again for a holiday break..
i don't prepare myself to meeting you again..
i never expected that you were alone that time
single and free..it's what you are that time..
I tried to ignore you, and mixed with everyone else
but it's you that i always wanted to looked at

I remembered that night..you called me
just to asked whether I'm doing fine..
we had a chit chat which ended up you told me that you loved me..
i was shocked plus surprised..cause i always save my deepest heart for you
a love that i saved for someone like you..just for you
yes..I'm the girl who always likes you..loves u truly with all my heart
who always missed you..
who accept you the way you are..
who could be the place you can turn to..
the one who could wipe up your tears and gives you the pure love that i have
i really thankful to God..that He really send you for me..

Now..my loves to you grows massively
my love grows step by step, one by one..as we walked together in this relationship
i know..we may be apart right now..but our loves will stayed forever..
it's you that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with..
to be the part of your future..is all i ever wanted
to be the best for you..is all that I'm trying to do
there's nobody but you in my heart,my soul,my mind..

Honey,i promise you..
that i will always loves you
always..till death ends apart us..

0 comments: